Looking for something fun to make with the kids (or yourself) for breakfast? Try this super simple pancake cereal recipe.
1 cup Milk
*Can be dairy milk or plant-based milk
- Add all ingredients to a blend or food processor
- Blend until smooth - you want the consistency to be fairy thick so it makes it easier to flip them
- Heat a pan on Medium to HIgh
- Pour mixture into a pan, in 10 cent piece sizes - you can pour from a cup - or using a sauce bottle is perfect!
- Wait until you see bubbles appear on the pancakes, then flip.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes once flipped, then take out and serve.