Simple. Healthy. Delicious!
1 Cup Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
1 Scoop Pea Protein Powder
1 cup Milk
*Can be dairy milk or plant-based milk
½-1 Tsp Beetroot Powder
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs until fluffy.
- Pour in the Milk of your choice and whisk again until all combined and fluffy
- In a separate bowl, add the flour and protein powder and stir to combine.
- Into the bowl with the flour and protein powder, slowly pour in the egg and milk mixture and stir until mixture is smooth and all combined.
Add in the beetroot powder and stir again until combined.
*You can use a blender to blend all ingredients if you wish
Heat a pan on low to medium heat and once ready, pour in your pancake mixture.
*You can make them as large or as small as you like
- Wait until you see a few bubbles form on the top and then flip the pancake to cook the other side.
- Repeat until you have cooked all your pancakes.
- Serve whilst warm with your favourite toppings such as fresh berries and pure maple syrup, or yoghurt, cinnamon & roasted hazelnuts – The choices are endless.*Spare pancakes can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.